On Thursday, 27 December 2018 at 08:25:23 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Thu, 2018-12-27 at 02:13 +0000, Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[…]

Wow, you've really gone off the deep end now. First you lie that I presented no data, then when called out, start claiming defamation and talk about bringing lawyers into it.

You seem to be a beginner at gaslighting. Your initial data was simply two articles expressing an opinion. There was no data about conferences generally just a perception of a failure of conferences in the iOS arena.

Good luck with that. :)

I will have good luck. The lawyer is a person I have done expert witness work for on libel and email usage in the past in the High Court. I am not a beginner at this sort of thing.

You will treat this email as a formal cease and desist letter requiring you stop defaming my character in public written statements. If you continue to defame me in public emails, I will escalate and apply for a cease and desist order in the High Court.

Heh, nobody cares about you and your blatant L I E S.