On Friday, 18 January 2019 at 14:29:14 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Not long ago, in my retrospective on the D Blog in 2018, I invited folks to write about their first impressions of D. Ron Tarrant, who you may have seen in the Lear forum, answered the call. The result is the latest post on the blog, the first guest post of 2019. Thanks, Ron!

As a reminder, I'm still looking for new-user impressions and guest posts on any D-related topic. Please contact me if you're interested. And don't forget, there's a bounty for guest posts, so you can make a bit of extra cash in the process.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2019/01/18/d-lighted-im-sure/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/ahawhz/dlighted_im_sure_the_first_two_months_with_d/

Nicely done. Very enjoyable, thanks for publishing this!

--Jon