On Sunday, 27 January 2019 at 09:22:19 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Saturday, 26 January 2019 at 15:34:15 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
amazing! I would really like to try it but it seem the precompiled LDC version doesn't support the wasm output and I have no idea what that wercker stuff is you mentioned or how to use the container you sent with compiling on my local filesystem and not inside a sandbox :/

Make sure you have installed docker on your machine (are you running windows?), go inside your workspace directory and run

`docker run --rm -ti -v $PWD:/app --workdir /app dlang2/ldc-ubuntu:1.13.0 /bin/bash`

This will start a docker container with ldc 1.13.0 installed on ubuntu. It will also mount the current directory under `/app`.

Inside the container you can just run dub, etc. And on your host you can just edit the files.

Still looks great having this, especially now with all these APIs. I would really like to try making WebGL run with this in the future

Have you seen the underrun example?

the underrun example looks really cool! I'm on linux but I don't use docker, that command you sent is something I would have honestly never found out myself, it's just too cryptic.

I will try out making something with spasm soon!