On Thursday, 31 January 2019 at 21:50:19 UTC, Olivier FAURE wrote:
On Thursday, 31 January 2019 at 21:44:53 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
It doesn't compile with dip1000 without first giving the getter functions a return attribute for this.

But it still compiles with -dip1000 once you give x() and y() return attributes, even though what's happening is clearly different from what the user wants (and the compiler has enough info to know that).

Agreed. I had checked that it didn't work and as I figured out how to get it work I got distracted reading the documentation and return and scope.