On Friday, 1 February 2019 at 15:58:50 UTC, Aliak wrote:
On Friday, 1 February 2019 at 14:41:52 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
On Friday, 1 February 2019 at 11:48:51 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 01.02.19 10:10, aliak wrote:
[...]

http://wilzbach.github.io/d-dip/DIP24

I'm not sure your rewrite is good though, because it does not preserve aliasing during the function call.
Not only that, but C# forbids you passing properties as an ref/out parameter. (The properties should be redefined as accessor, such that you can't take the address of it)
-Alex

By properties I mean accessors? I don’t mean normal fieldsat least. Or does c# have a distinction between normal member variables, properties, and accessors?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/classes-and-structs/properties