On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 13:28:14 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
I forgot to do this yesterday (the announcement, not the post) so I'm doing it now. It's not so much about pressing buttons as it is releasing them (which conjures images of a catch-n-release mouse trap, but that's another story).

Hi Ron,

Probably you know this yet but in case you don't here it goes.

The gnome project maintains a 'How Do I do this...' page, it's almost gtk and C related but (thank's to the wonderful binding from Mike Wey) the 'mental mapping' from C->D + gtk->gtkd is very straightforward:

https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/

Antonio.