On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 11:15:05 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
If I open 3-10 GB file (log) and then try to find something, it's almost unusable. For example, I pressed Ctrl+F and entered first char. After it, Sublime may become frozen for (just for example, it depends) 40 seconds. Then second char — same. Etc. So, just to open file and find first required record (like '2019-02-28, 08:05:') may take 5 minutes (and again, it depends). As I understand, it's because Sublime tries to find and highlight all same sequences. Any old editor (without such highlighting) works faster.

In terms of search performance this comes from "Highlight matches" being enabled. Turning off that option yields a massive performance increase as we're no longer searching the whole file for every key-press.

P.P.S. Also there are some problems when opened many tabs (6-7 windows, 100+ tabs). Then I can't drag the window to second display. It changes size to minimal possible and I can't catch it (there are only sublime icon + window's icons)

This sounds like a bug, a bug report on https://github.com/SublimeTextIssues/Core/issues would be much appreciated :)