On Friday, 12 April 2019 at 10:02:53 UTC, DanielG wrote:
Oh, and I see now you were only asking about OpenWL, not the both of them. Derp.

So yeah, just the complete lack of OpenGL support really :P

Well I don't mind you telling more about OpenDL either. :)

My first reaction to "I made a cross-platform windowing library with C API" was "glfw already got that covered", but I now see how this focuses more on static windows for GUI's rather than hardware-accelerated drawing. I've worked with high-level GUI libraries and with low-level OpenGL canvasses before, but I'm not familiar with platform-native CPU drawing so this project actually piqued my interest now.