On Tuesday, 16 April 2019 at 23:12:43 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Sunday, 7 April 2019 at 06:19:31 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Saturday, 6 April 2019 at 22:30:58 UTC, bauss wrote:

The design is terrible and it really looks unprofessional.

While the old site wasn't responsive, the design was at least slightly better.

It just doesn't look very well done.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but it looks like someone who just learn html/css in 1999 tried to make the design of the page.

Perhaps raising money to pay an experienced web designer would be a good topic for a fundraiser later this year.

Given that I don't do compiler stuff, I could take a look at it to see how I can contribute, for free.

Thanks!

Where is the code hosted?

https://github.com/dlang/dconf.org

You can find D Logos here: