On Saturday, 27 April 2019 at 16:16:02 UTC, lempiji wrote:
Recently, I created a tool to create a module dependency graph for the D language.

The tool can compare two versions and visualize the differences. I think it's useful for source reviews.

Try it if you are interested.
Some screenshots are included in the README.

- DUB: http://code.dlang.org/packages/ddeps
- GitHub: https://github.com/lempiji/ddeps

Very nice! I’ll have to bookmark this.

Bastiaan.
  • DDeps 1.1.1 lempiji via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DDeps 1.1.1 Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DDeps 1.1.1 Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DDeps 1.1.1 Shigeki Karita via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DDeps 1.1.1 Mario Kröplin via Digitalmars-d-announce