On Wednesday, 15 May 2019 at 08:32:09 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 5/15/2019 12:21 AM, Dukc wrote:
Could be worth a try even without docs, but in the long run we definitely need some explaining.

True, but I've tried fairly hard with the error messages. Please post your experiences with them.

Walter, can I get you to take a look at this post I made a few months ago, and the contained example? I feel that this is a case that *should* definitely work, but I'm not sure if it can *currently* work - and so far, nobody else seems to be either, save for you.

https://forum.dlang.org/post/laqjadtwrsdhdrqok...@forum.dlang.org