On Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 05:58:42 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 June 2019 at 14:44:22 UTC, KnightMare wrote:
On Tuesday, 4 June 2019 at 01:54:28 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
I hope someone is better in paint3d than I am!

https://github.com/KaylanTussey/3DD

I forget to involve reddit, which could be a logo too, in charge of communication of war declarations, like a herald, when another language announce a new feature, or a new standard version.

The purpose here would be to increase the likelyhood of a partnership with reddit moderation team, who could turn it into new traffic whether they decide or not to adapt the comics for other languages.