On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 14:58:55 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
In the Draft Review for Walter's DIP, Argument Ownership and Function Calls (which in the next half hour or so will be starting a community review as DIP 1021), some folks asked for some information about the bigger picture. In response, Walter has put together a post outlining his current thinking on how to add Ownership and Borrowing to D.

Thank you, Walter. This is very exciting. I've said that if I could have my ideal language, it would be Dust, and now I just might get it :)

Mike