On 08/07/2019 10:45 AM, Ron Tarrant wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 August 2019 at 11:01:55 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I would like to announce that I've ported Mecca [1] to macOS.

[1] https://github.com/weka-io/mecca

I'm not familiar with Mecca. What is a Container/reactor library?

DConf 2018 presentation says

Weka.io is a small start-up company producing a hyper-scalable high performance software only (BYOH) storage system written in D. During our work we've created a rather rich set of run time support tools for our system that are not, on their own, related to our specific product, or even storage at large. Mecca is a stand-alone library providing those tools. This lecture goes over the highlights of what Mecca contains, and some cool uses for it.

  http://dconf.org/2018/talks/shemesh.html

Ali