On Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 13:38:24 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
The Symmetry Autumn of Code 2019 application selection process has come to an end. This year, we've got five projects instead of three. Congratulations to everyone who was selected! You can read about them and their projects over at the D Blog:

https://dlang.org/blog/2019/08/25/saoc-2019-projects-and-participants/

Sorry, I haven't been following. Don't we already have an implementation of the "Create a CI or other infrastructure for measuring D’s progress and performance" project? I just haven't been maintaining it because there hasn't been a lot of interest in it while it was being maintained.

Here's the original blog post:

https://blog.thecybershadow.net/2015/05/05/is-d-slim-yet/

I'll give it a kick and get it back online if there is interest. Seems wasteful to reimplement it from scratch, though.