On Sunday, 27 October 2019 at 02:11:50 UTC, matheus wrote:
Hi,

I use to access this Forum mainly through the WEB version, and so far It never bothered me when reading on my PC.

But on my phone (An old LG K4) with tiny screen it's not very pleasant, I use this phone when I'm on the road, I lately I gave up to read this Forum through it.

So, I decided to create a "wrapper" of this Forum applying style for small screens like in my case.

The result is here: http://www.mazeware.com/dforums.html

Here are some diffs between both versions:

https://i.imgur.com/wfmm035.png

https://i.imgur.com/LzvhrdQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/BM13xTw.png

I'm sharing this because it may be useful for some people.

Finally I'd like to know if it is possible to have this to be acessed direct in your server (Maybe in a new sub-domain), since my hosting is slow.

Matheus.

I’d recommend contacting Vladimir directly, like bachmeier said in https://forum.dlang.org/post/jnikxmmrmohsdszaf...@forum.dlang.org.

However, I tried your version and it didn’t work well for me; I’m on an iPhone 6. I prefer the current version in the threaded mode.

I don’t know how you implemented your version, but if you can make it configurable as one of the current supported view modes, I guess the chances of getting it accepted are higher.

Thanks for contributing.

Bastiaan.