On Tuesday, 17 December 2019 at 17:24:58 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

Especially check out arsd/jni.d, that can be used to almost-seamlessly interoperate D with Java. It's not 100% there yet, but it's pretty danged awesome. I've never imagined D/Java interop would be so nice to use! And this is thanks to D's awesome metaprogramming capabilities. Compile-time introspection + static foreach, pragma(mangle), and mixin templates = win.

I had no idea that existed. That should really be promoted. There might be a lot of interest.