On Wednesday, 5 February 2020 at 11:50:47 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
[...]
The language is used as an academic sandbox for testing stuff by their creators. Theres no direction whatsoever.

    Ignoring the lack of tools, documentation, etc

I must say that it is summarized very well. Especially that it is focusing implementing the latest cool feature instead of stability.

Yeah... Sure... and after all that constructive, accurate and subtle criticism, the guy says: "I love D, i really do [... but blablabla]". That's funny, in some sort of convoluted way.

Anyway, I quite agree with the article. I'm currently playing with D and some Vulkan demos, and translating some C++ tutorial code to D is very easy and gives a much more readable syntax.

ie.: simple stuff like:
std::vector<VkBuffer> uniformBuffers;
VS
VkBuffer[] uniformBuffers;