On Friday, 7 February 2020 at 23:14:28 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
[snip]

All what you say is completely true. Still, the license makes it a very hard job to advertise the D Programming Language at the place I work. It is already hard, and I do not want also get into discussions with IP department about license issues.

[snip]

You keep emphasizing the problem with LGPL. That is also a problem with any use of Gtk. If you used Gtk with any other language, then you would likely have the exact same issue. PyGTK is LGPL, for instance. Your issue isn't with D or GtkD, except to the extent that other GUI libraries aren't as developed or don't have licenses you are happy with either.