On Sunday, 8 March 2020 at 18:04:36 UTC, Panke wrote:
What are you using it for?

I plan to use it for creating plugins, which hook into the eventstream to do things like "give the workspace the name of its active window" - actually a plugin for this example exists already as a python script but... my kids did a nap, my wife has no tasks for me, corona is outside and it was a weekend :)
  • swaywm-ipc Martin Brezel via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: swaywm-ipc Panke via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: swaywm-ipc Martin Brezel via Digitalmars-d-announce