On Monday, 9 March 2020 at 09:27:26 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 09/03/2020 10:16 PM, Andre Pany wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at 12:17:43 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
[...]

Similar problem like missing dub in bin64 folder is for rdmd.
You either need to copy it from bin to bin64 folder or have
both folders in environment path variable in correct order.
I was facing this issue while building DFMT using dub. (dub.json calls rdmd)
(https://github.com/dlang-community/dfmt/issues/472).

Is it planned to support it in future and therefore can be also
copied to bin64 folder? I also heard several times it is deprecated
in favor of dmd -run.

Kind regards
André

dmd -i -run

It gets close but as far as I know rdmd is not deprecated.

The disadvantage of `dmd -i -run` is, it is compiler dependent while
`rdmd` is included in dmd and ldc (gdc I do not know).

Maybe we should include a 64 bit rdmd in the bin64 folder.

Kind regards
André