On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 23:50:51 UTC, notna wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 May 2020 at 22:00:30 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

Try the default procedure now. i.e using lazbuild as explained in the documentation. As the library is statically linked this is mandatory anyway.

pull'ed incl submodules again... re-build everything, DLL is there BUT...

- starting dexed.exe in PowerShell doesn't show anything
- starting dexed.exe in CMD brings up an error window, saying something like "application couldn't be started, (0xc000007b) ..."

Sorry, I'm tempted to drop official Windows support good. I have an old win7 DVD but I'd prefer if someone who actually uses Windows could fix this. For now let's talk here https://gitlab.com/basile.b/dexed/-/issues/37, as it is very specific.