On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 22:20:55 UTC, Daniel C wrote:

There is a library file included in the dub repository download: https://code.dlang.org/packages/bindbc-sdl

What download are you referring to? I don't have any library files in the git repository, and I don't know of any downloads from the duo repository.

Also, when setting it to static compile, it complains during linking there are missing functions, even though I've already added the appropriate SDL library files.

What are the missing symbols?

Oddly, when I use dub to compile the library file for bindbc-sdl, when I include that library file during linking it causes an error that it's not a valid library file... even though it was created with dub + dmd? Some odd things going on. I'm on Windows 7 x64 btw

Are you building it separately from your app? Or is it a dependency in your app's dub configuration?

Please provide the commands you are using and the errors you are seeing. Then I can have an idea of what's going on.