On Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 17:45:26 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 15:35 +0000, Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
I decided to stop being like Google and finally tag version 1 of unit-threaded:

https://code.dlang.org/packages/unit-threaded

 From now on I'm going to focus on compilation speed (no matter
how ugly that might make the implementation), and also dropping
support in v2.x.x for anything other than unittest blocks (bye
bye test classes and functions).

This last is sad, for me. I like using test functions rather than named unittest blocks.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference for you between:

testFoo() { /* ... */ }

and:

@("foo")
unittest { /* ... */ }