On 7/22/20 9:13 PM, aberba wrote:
Found this introductory course from Udemy on D

Complete introduction to programming in D. Learn by doing assignments and projects.
https://www.udemy.com/course/d-programming-language/

I would not recommend this course based on the preview. It covers the "main topics of D programming language which includes variables, loops, functions, logic, and OOP." D has nice features for these, but I would not consider a D course complete without an introduction to static compilation features.

I'd say this sounds more like an introduction to programming, using Dlang.

-Steve