On Friday, 31 July 2020 at 17:55:54 UTC, Bruce Carneal wrote:

Good writing for the not-quite-beginner-and-up audience Mike. Reading it reminded me of how much I had been taking for granted, of how much power D provides with minimal drag. Really hope I never have to go back to C++/CUDA. Also enjoying your book.

Looking forward to additional blog posts.

Thanks! I'm hoping for a few volunteers to step forward to produce some of those additional posts. There's a pile of unpublished D template know-how out there that would make for some interesting reading.