On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 13:28:07 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 9/1/20 5:38 AM, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 09:09:36 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
BTW, is timestamps vs SHA-1 hashing really the most pressing issue with Dub?

We think that not recompiling certain modules which have not changed will improve our build times. And the task proposed is actually something that can go in without too much struggle.
Whereas deeper issues in dub likely take much longer.

I have to agree with Jacob -- what common situation is changing the timestamps of your files but not the data?

-Steve

git update. on CI.