On Saturday, 12 September 2020 at 20:56:37 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I wanted to once again give people a good notice for the next upcoming beerconf, happening September 26th and 27th. As usual, bring your favorite beverage (non alcoholic if you prefer), and bring your D topics to discuss with the crew. 3 months and running, and each one seems to be more and more fun!

This time, we will try to keep a running tally of things discussed, and post back here (this was something asked about on slack, and I think it's a good idea).

Will ping again before the call.

Cheers!

-Steve

Nice!