On Monday, 23 November 2020 at 07:39:58 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

Thanks go out to all the people who helped out by asking questions that made the chats interesting and informative.

Special thanks go out to our speakers who provided the technical presentations:

Seconded. The presentations turned out great and I was happy to see the participation in the chats. And I'm glad the livestream was livelier than I had expected or intended it to be -- it was more fun that way.

And Extra Special Double-Secret Thanks to Mike Parker, who:

Thanks, Walter! I learned a lot on this first outing that we can apply to the next one a year from now.