On Sunday, 20 December 2020 at 12:32:35 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 04:54:19 UTC, 9il wrote:
[...]

I have been using SumType [1] for a while in some of my projects and I'm quite happy with it. The author has been very responsive to feedback and the quality bar of his work is definitely higher than that of many other D libraries (e.g. support for @safe/pure/@nogc/nothrow, immutable, betterC and DIP1000, etc.).

[...]

I'm increasingly thinking these should be a language feature, it just seems right.