On Monday, 7 December 2020 at 08:35:35 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
Happy Monday everyone,

This month, as the last weekend falls on Boxing Day, we'll be signing off the year a week earlier than usual.

So one more time for 2020, grab your best-loved beverages and revered D topics, and join us December 19-20th to celebrate all that we've collectively achieved this year, before finally banishing 2020 into history's dustbin (and sanitize it twice for good measure).

As always, a link will be posted to the stream on Saturday.

Well, that is a wrap for this year. Hope everyone will enjoy the rest of the holiday in relative peace. Thanks for Steven for starting this initiative, and a special thanks to all the regular contributors and lurkers who make this monthly meet-up possible. You are the point.

See you all next year!
Iain.