On Sunday, 20 December 2020 at 11:00:05 UTC, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
On Sunday, 15 November 2020 at 04:54:19 UTC, 9il wrote:
Truly algebraic Variant and Nullable with an order-independent list of types.

Thanks for sharing it!

Could you give a (very short) explanation on why sumtype could not meet your requirements? I am just starting a new D project and have to choose between sumtype and your solution.

The work has been sponsored by Kaleidic Associates and Symmetry Investments.

Much appreciated!

For me choose between sumtype and mir.algebraic ends when I not found any solution for working with type kind [1] in sumtype. Kind represents in taggedalgebraic [2] too, but it can't work in compile time (important for me in current project). Also I find tagged_union [3] library, but it haven't
any visit [4] or match functions.

[1] http://mir-core.libmir.org/mir_algebraic.html#.TaggedVariant
[2] https://code.dlang.org/packages/taggedalgebraic
[3] https://code.dlang.org/packages/tagged_union