Hi DlangScience

I've setup D prototypes for the CDF (Common Data Format) file reading/writing library. Since it's mostly just basic D prototypes for a C library the module's name is deimos.cdf and can be found here: https://github.com/das-developers/deimos.cdf

I'm attempting to get the repository hosted within a github organization run by the Goddard Space Physics Data facility. If the SPDF declines to host the repo, could it find a home in the DlangScience organization? I'd be happy to sign up to maintain it. I didn't know that your group existed when I wrote the module or would have contacted you before work began.

Instead of responding to this message, please use the Discussion section for deimos.cdf, at least temporarily anyway.

Thanks,

(cross posted from https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public since that site looks unused)