On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 14:02:14 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
The latest post in the D and C series dives into the weeds of D and C strings:

Thanks, I wasn't even aware of this.
However, I wish the behavior would be the same between string bounded storage variables and string literals. I think this would be a good use case for multiple alias this where we would map d types to c types and vice versa. For strings, it would in case of D->C just add the \0 at the end and for C->D it would be subtracted from the string.

There are at least two more posts worth of information to go into on this topic, but everything in this post is enough to cover many use cases of D to C string interop.

Which posts did you think of?