On Monday, 7 June 2021 at 18:37:54 UTC, sai wrote:
My use case of writing GUI apps for desktop - presence of GC does not matter for me at all. In fact its great for me. Hopefully D will not stop covering these use cases.

Great, I am interested in highly interactive apps (games, sound editors, graphics editors, audio plugins, etc).

Maybe we could create a focus group and collect experiences, approaches, weak spots, strong spots?

Right now I think many feel left in the dark when they come with an idea for an app as there is little guidance of how to build a bigger app.

I sense this by watching the learn-forum.

              • ... Paulo Pinto via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Norm via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paulo Pinto via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... sai via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... IGotD- via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... russhy via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D Lan... IGotD- via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D Language Foundation ... Dukc via Digitalmars-d-announce