On Tuesday, 24 August 2021 at 02:19:58 UTC, rushsteve1 wrote:
https://github.com/rushsteve1/trash-d

A near drop-in replacement for `rm` that uses the Freedesktop trash bin. Started because an acquaintance `rm -rf`'d his music folder and I thought there had to be a better way.

Looks like a nice little utility. Thanks for sharing!

One thing I would have liked to see in the README, and had to go digging through the source code for, is a list of supported command-line options. You might consider copy+pasting the output of `trash --help` into the README, to give readers a quick overview of its capabilities.