On Thursday, 16 September 2021 at 11:56:21 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
We'll revise and adapt the system as needed as time goes by. In the meantime, happy bug fixing!

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2021/09/16/bugzilla-reward-system/

Nice idea to reward contributors. Happy to see that you just try and see how it works, and adjust if needed. I think the overall positive synergy of the community is important, and this initiative should not damage it. To achieve this, I would suggest to consider giving more than 3 prizes each evaluation period. Furthermore, I would suggest to think about rewarding "rookies" as well... But let's first see how this works.