On Friday, 5 November 2021 at 07:00:06 UTC, bauss wrote:
What was the reasoning? I can't imagine it being worse than some of the terrible modules like std.json?

I have nothing against the decision, but you can read the comments here:
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7713

I should still add support for some kind of acceleration (e.g., core.simd). The liberty I have with this being a DUB package is that I could even use intel-intrinsics.
  • sha3-d dd via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: sha3-d WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: sha3-d Luís Ferreira via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: sha3-d dd via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: sha3-d starcanopy via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: sha3-d bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: sha3-d dd via Digitalmars-d-announce