On Tuesday, 16 November 2021 at 21:58:24 UTC, Witold Baryluk wrote:
Hi,

`dmt` is an old project of mine from around year 2006. I ported it recently from D1 to D2, and added some extra features and support for extra keywords, and fixed few bugs here and there.

`dmt` is a converter (offline or auto-invoking compiler after conversion) from Python-like indention style to curly braces for D programming language.

I love the idea. Never been a fan of braces to define blocks and I find them to be much more of a pain to match than whitespace. These days however, I just set dfmt to autorun on file save and never worry about formatting again.