On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 13:48:48 UTC, Patrick Schluter wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 19:37:34 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

Hi, just a little question that annoys me in my project which is mainly written in C and clashes with the D code I'm integrating slowly into it. I generate the makefile dependencies with the -MMD option of gcc and that option generates .d files (which are not D language files), this is annoying as I had to rename my D files with a .D extension. Is there a way to force gcc to use another extension? Is this extension clash been solved somehow, as the man of gcc 10.2 lists .d as the extension for Dlang files.

Yes, with -MF to specify the output dependency file.