On Wednesday, 2 February 2022 at 14:35:42 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 February 2022 at 08:14:32 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
The University of Queensland's Centre for Hypersonics has [a gas dynamics toolkit](https://gdtk.uqcloud.net/) that, since 1994, has evolved from C, to C++, and now to D. Peter Jacobs, Rowan Gallon, and Kyle Damm wrote a little about it for the D Blog.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2022/02/02/a-gas-dynamics-toolkit-in-d/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/sij99d/they_wrote_a_gas_dynamics_toolkit_in_d/

I thought this was a great example of a sweet spot for D. I had similar work in mind way back when, and started writing a Qt and VTK (data visualisation) wrapper to work towards this. I'm wondering what they used for the visualisation in the blog post.

Screen looks like made with Paraview for visualisation.