On Tuesday, 15 February 2022 at 13:06:47 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
As usual please report any bugs at
https://issues.dlang.org

The compiler has some mangling or attributes deduction bug when compiling or linking tagged self-referencing algebraic.

The GitHub job:

https://github.com/libmir/mir-ion/runs/5229969072?check_suite_focus=true

I report the bug here because issues.dlang.org doesn't like my email:

The e-mail address you entered (@@@my GMAIL@@@) didn't pass our syntax checking for a legal email address. A legal address must contain exactly one '@', and at least one '.' after the @. Currently, registering using Gmail addresses is not allowed due to spam. It also must not contain any illegal characters.