On Wednesday, 23 February 2022 at 21:07:25 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/pixelperfectengine/releases/tag/v0.10.0-beta.5

After I created my own IO library that has audio features that are easier to interoperate with D code (iota), I decided to finish up my phase modulation (often sold as either frequency modulation or phase distortion too by some brands, with minor tweaks to the underlying math to avoid patent infringement) synthesizer for my game engine. This one uses a simplified math with fixed-length wavetables (can be user supplied too), highly configurable envelops, and has up to 16 voice polyphony if 2 operator mode is used for all channels (8 if channels are combined). It can even do resonant waveforms with some tricks (modulating a sine wave with a triangle wave).

[...]

nice! Any example to play around with?