On Tuesday, 8 March 2022 at 15:51:53 UTC, meta wrote:
That's a very nice project, thanks for sharing, the code is very clean and easy to read, well done!

Thanks!

The only note I can make so far is the lack of proper modules ``module x;``

I'm surprised you could import other files without it, is it common practice to ignore that rule when everything is top level?

According to [the module documentation](https://dlang.org/spec/module.html) you can omit the `module x;` and it will implicitly be the file name.

I have no idea if it's common or good practice. In `trash-d` I sort of get around it by importing functions directly with the `import foo : bar;` style, so I generally avoid conflicts that way.

Of course I might be doing something wrong :). If I am, someone let me know!