On Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 15:00:06 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
I work in the R&D and every single time I even have to write a small api or a simple html interface to control some strange machine I think "omg, I have to set nginx agaaaaaain".

Good point, there are more application areas than regular websites. Embedded remote applications could be another application area where you want something simple with HTTPS (monitoring webcams, sensors, solar panels, supervising farming houses or whatever).

  • Re: Release: serverino - p... Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release: serverin... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release: serv... Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Release: ... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Relea... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce