On Monday, 6 June 2022 at 08:44:32 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

## The next meeting
Our next monthly meeting is scheduled for Friday, June 10, at 14:00 UTC. The vision document is the main item on the agenda, and I expect it to take up most of the oxygen. We'll review the current draft and decide what to cut, what to keep, what to add, etc. My expectation after that meeting is that it will be on me to make the revisions, after which I'll email the members for final feedback, then make any final revisions, then publish. It should be ready before DConf, the end of June at the earliest.

Thanks for following through with SIMD bugs!
Love seeing the Foundation reports.