On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 15:36:06 UTC, Rumbu wrote:
Hi,

Sincerely I am tired to maintain my library with every change made by D compiler. Mostly regressions. Bug reports are ignored or challenged, I don't have time to argue.

[...]

This is not the correct syntax for real literals. We can improve the error message but this is not new behaviour.
  • Re: Giving up kdevel via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Giving up max haughton via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Giving up Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce