On 18/10/2022 3:10 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
### Iain
Over the preceding month, Iain had little going on with D due to a personal situation. Most of the work he'd done had been on the infrastructure project and not on the compiler. He noted that I had migrated the dlang.org and dlang.io DNS servers to Cloudflare, and that several records had failed to transfer across (we had some other hiccups, but Iain, Vladimir Panteleev, Petar Kirov, and Mathias Lang, provided invaluable assistance in resolving those). We had managed to recover most of them.

I wonder if this has anything to do with run.dlang.org is using a certificate for run.dlang.io for a while now (and hence not usable).

But either way, awesome work everyone!