On Friday, 6 January 2023 at 12:52:43 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
Hello people. I have tried working again with adam's wasm minimal runtime, and yesterday I was able to make a great progress on it.

[...]
This sounds great. Thank you for your efforts. I will play around with it someday. I have not touched my pet game a while [1]. I used emscripten for sdl, and skoppe's druntime fork.

One question. Does GC work with Adam's druntime for wasm? If yes, how? IMHO, D's GC need a second thread, which is a problem with wasm.

1: https://github.com/aferust/drawee
  • Good News: Al... Hipreme via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Good... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Good... Ferhat Kurtulmuş via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Adam D Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Ferhat Kurtulmuş via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Lingo Chen via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • ... Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce