On 4/15/2023 4:12 AM, Hipreme wrote:
Great! I'll try starting to do that also since we most of the time we're here posting only to existing D users, being in an unfiltered platform such as twitter could help too.

Good!

I've started doing that kind of work on instagram since images tells a lot
there.

Keep us posted on how it works.

  • Walter on Twi... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Walt... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Monkyyy via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • ... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Walt... Hipreme via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce